Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A Few Points

1-Early reports that I placed in my blog about the ruling by Mexico's electoral tribunal were incorrect. About 10% of the precincts, those with particular evidence that fraud may have taken place will be recounted. The early reports incorrectly stated that the tribunal refused to grant any recount.

2-Primary day. In Connecticut and Colorado we have important primaries, Connecticut's race between Ned Lamont and Joe Lieberman should prove to be the real race for Senate, as whoever wins the primary today should trounce their opponent/s in the general election in November. I know I'm rooting for Lamont here. In Colorado it is primary day for 7th Congressional District, I don't care who wins, but whoever wins will be running in an open race that is clearly one of the top pickup opportunities in the House for Democrats in November.

No comments: