Tuesday, July 19, 2005

New Nominee

Judge John G. Roberts Jr. of the D.C. Circuit is the nominee to replace Sandra Day O'Conner as Associate Justice of the Supreme Court. I don't know anything about the guy yet, I'll get something up here later when I have information to report. I refuse to act like CNN a few minutes ago when they engaged in a total bogus speculation game. The guest on Anderson Cooper 360 clearly knew nothing about Roberts and gave the same answer to every question. DailyKos wonders "Why now?"

2 comments:

Abe said...

Glad to see that you too were able to pry away from Harry Potter to report on this. Cnn being doing the same thing as other networks trying to figure out where Roberts stands on issues.

Cwech said...

I wasted 10 minutes of my time watching a pointless Q&A with a guy who seemed to know nothing more than I did.